Open House Information
2014 On Campus Visit Events
New student registration for the Summer and Fall Terms begin on Thursday, April 24 and is ongoing until classes begin. Classes fill quickly, so do not delay. You may meet with an Admissions Counselor or Academic Adviser for course approval prior to Registration stating. Tuition payment for the Fall Term is not due until August.
Placement testing is on-going. Call the Admissions Office at 410-386-8430 to schedule an appointment.
Thursday, April 3, 6 - 8 p.m.
Discover how you can begin your education/career training at Carroll! Learn about:
- Academic credit programs
- Continuing Education training opportunities - getting a job and keeping it.
- Earning a degree/transfer (better learning support at half the cost)
- Adult Education Programs (GED, EDP and ESOL)
Drop in 6 - 8 p.m.
- Speak to faculty and staff about credit and non-credit options.
- Visit Information tables.
- Tour the college.
- Credit Admissions and Financial Aid - how to get started
- Hill Scholars Honors Program
- Career Changers - deciding what to do
- Teacher Education - explore your options
Register by calling 410-386-8430 or emailing email@example.com.
By Appointment Only
Contact the Admissions Office at 410-386-8430 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a private group tour. Email requests should include a day and time that works with your schedule. Tours are normally scheduled and confirmed within 24 - 48 hours of the request.