Welcome to the Child Development Center
Friday, April 25
3 - 4 p.m.
- Meet the teachers, tour the rooms, and ask your questions.
- Spaces available for Fall. Registration and other necessary for available.
The Child Development Center serves children ages two and a half through five. The center creates a developmentally-appropriate environment where the youngest learners are nurtured towards becoming life-long learners. Teachers stress the importance of exploration and play while integrating math, science, language, literacy, music, art and essential motor activities. Emphasis is placed on each child's learning style by an active, hands-on process that builds problem-solving and thinking skills
The center also provides laboratory observation to Carroll's Early Childhood Education students, faculty/staff and the community. The teaching and learning process is based on current knowledge of Child Development and Early Childhood Education. Collaboration and innovation are encouraged in all aspects of the program.
For more information, contact 410-386-8470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide developmentally appropriate programs for children of students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Provide resources for student and family support.
- Demonstrate best practices for students preparing for careers working with young children.
- Facilitate opportunities for research and assessment for additional college departments.
- Model educational leadership and professionalism to the larger community.
- Foster a diverse community to meet student needs of the future.
Promote curiosity, creativity and community.
The center is located in K135 and is open from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. On Fridays, the center closes at 4:30 p.m., the same closing time as the campus.