Bookstore Buyback Program
Spring book buyback and rental returns:
Monday - Thursday, May 18 - 21: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, May 22: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours - June and July
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Extended Summer Hours
Monday - Wednesday, June 1 - 3: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday, June 15 - 17: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday, July 7 - 9: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Carroll's Bookstore offers a Book Buyback in May and December. The book buy back is open to anyone. The Bookstore pays cash up to 50 percent of the purchase price, providing:
- The professor has chosen the book for the upcoming term.
- The book is in re-usable condition.
- Bookstore's inventory is not overstocked.
- Books are of the current edition, not out of print or changing edition.
- Books sold with cassettes, computer disks or CD's may be of no value, since it is impossible to verify the condition of the recorded material.
- Books that are not being used for the upcoming term may have a market value with a national wholesaler, which is based on demand for the book.