Service-Learning - Faculty
Service-Learning can be a unique motivator for students seeking a new appreciation for their classes. Service-Learning activities ...
- bring a fresh approach and new energy to course content.
- enliven and enrich teaching and learning.
- address a variety of learning styles.
- deepen faculty/student relationships as faculty and students become partners in the learning process.
- create new opportunities for research and publication.
- create opportunities for faculty to be engaged in local, state and national issues.
Service-Learning Reflections from Faculty
"Student experiences enrich classroom discussions, even for those who do not choose the Service-Learning option, by providing real-world examples for reflection."
- Psychology 210 Instructor