Service-Learning - Community Partners
Local non-profit community agencies and Carroll Community College's Center for Service-Learning have formed educational partnerships to seek new and innovative opportunities that meet student and community needs. Carroll students provide valuable service to community partners who, in turn, support students' educational endeavors.
To inquire about becoming an educational partner, contact the Student Life Office.
Community Partner Benefits
- Provides short-term volunteers to meet community needs.
- Provides potential long-term volunteers and potential recruits for agency employment.
- Increases awareness of agency services and societal issues within the community.
- Expands opportunities for participating in educational partnerships.
- Affordable access to professional development opportunities.
- Access to campus resources.