Choosing a major is not always easy! If you are not sure which major to pursue, speak with an advisor. Once you have an academic direction, select your classes based on your program of study. Review Carroll's degree programs and graduation requirements for the 2012-2013 year.
What type of goal may I pursue at Carroll?
- With proper planning, all course credits you earn at Carroll can transfer to the four-year college or university of your choice. You are automatically accepted onto a University of Maryland campus if you have earned an associate degree from Carroll. See an advisor to ensure all your credits will transfer.
- Both credit and continuing education programs are available to prepare you for rewarding jobs in high-demand careers like nursing, allied health, criminal justice and teacher education.
- Train to become a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS); Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA); an A+, Network+, Security+ certified technician; Website Designer or Web Developer at Carroll.
- Receive your Associate of Arts degree in one of our many programs. An Associate of Arts degree typically requires two years (60-70 credits) to complete.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree at Carroll. You can complete your bachelor’s degree in business or criminal justice at Carroll through the partnership with Mount St. Mary’s College Professional Accelerated Studies Program. A bachelor’s degree typically requires four years (120-130 credits) to complete.