Visiting Students

Take classes at Carroll and have them transfer to your college. Not only can you save money, but you can accelerate your education whether it's taking a class during your winter or summer break or when it meets your scheduling needs.

Steps to apply:

  1. Submit an enrollment application.
  2. Submit an official transcript from your college.
  3. Meet with an Admissions Adviser in A101. This person can help you determine how your classes will transfer and if you need to take any placement tests. No appointment is necessary; you may bring an unofficial copy of your college transcripts with you to this meeting.
  4. If necessary, schedule placement testing for math, reading and English. Placement tests are not required if you have completed 12 or more credits in college-level reading, writing and math classes. Exemption requires approval from the Admissions office or an Academic Counselor.

Register for classes:

  1. View currently offered classes including online classes.
  2. Check ARTSYS to determine the transferability of a class within the state of Maryland.
  3. Follow steps to enroll


Bookmark, Share, or Email this page Get Help