Carroll offers two options for adults interested in earning a diploma - the GED® and NEDP®. Learn about these programs and assess your skills at the following free orientation sessions. Orientation sessions consist of two three-hour sessions.
For information or to register, call 410-386-8630 or 1-888-221-9748 or send an email to email@example.com.
Orientation sessions GED® and NEDP®
224 North Center Street, Westminster
- Tuesday and Thursday, April 7 and 9 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday, April 8 and 10 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, April 14 and 16 at 6 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, June 29 and 30 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, July 1 and 2 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, July 7 and 9 at 6 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday, Sept. 21 and 23 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 22 and 24 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 29 and Oct. 1 at 6 p.m.
Carroll County Family Center
(includes educational activities for children)
10 Distillery Drive, 3rd Floor, Westminster
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 22 and 23 at 1 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, July 6 and 7 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 16 and 17 at 1 p.m.