Carroll offers two options for adults interested in earning a diploma - the GED® and NEDP®. Learn about these programs and assess your skills at the following free orientation sessions. Orientation sessions consist of two three-hour sessions.
For information or to register, call 410-386-8630 or 1-888-221-9748 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation sessions GED® and NEDP®: Winter & Spring
224 North Center Street, Westminster
- Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 15 and 16, at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Jan. 6 and 8, at 6 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 12 and 13, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, April 7 and 9 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday, April 8 and 10 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, April 14 and 16 at 6 p.m.
Carroll County Family Center
(includes educational activities for children)
10 Distillery Drive, 3rd Floor, Westminster
- Tuesday and Wednesday Jan. 6 and 7 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 25 and 26 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 22 and 23 at 1 p.m.