Academic Program - Speech
The mission of speech classes is to fulfill general education requirements for the college, by developing skills in public, interpersonal, and intrapersonal communication.
- Goal 1: The student will demonstrate improved skills for clearly structuring messages sent through the various channels of communication for the purpose of being accurately received and understood.
- Goal 2: The student will demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Goal 3: The student will develop and employ skills for diminishing communication anxiety.
- Goal 4: The student will demonstrate an understanding of effective relational communication skills.
- Goal 5: The student will develop a clearer understanding of their personal communication ability.
Divistion Chair, Fine & Performing Arts
|Department||Fine & Performing Arts|