Nursing - Class Schedule
Although the Nursing program is a part-time program, the workload can be considered full-time.
Class scheduling varies each semester. Typically, classes meet once or twice a week - usually for 6 hours - with clinicals meeting twice a week. Clinical hours are generally 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Class and clinical hours may vary each semester; a final schedule is published for each class after the semester nonpayment drop date.
During the semesters, you will attend off-campus clinicals for the following:
- NURS-131 Health Assessment
- NURS-132 Medication Administration
- NURS-133 Nursing Concepts1
- NURS-140 Nursing Concepts 2
- NURS-233 Nursing Concepts 3
- NURS-242 Nursing Concepts 4
Classes, seminars, additional lab times and clinicals can occur any day of the week -usually Monday through Friday.
The Nursing program does not currently offer an evening program.