Carroll's Bookstore sells textbooks, supplies, discounted software, clothing, gifts, graduation items and much more. You can visit the Bookstore or purchase many of these items online.
Benefits of buying your textbooks at Carroll:
- The Bookstore works directly with faculty to ensure correct textbooks and course materials are on its shelves.
- The Bookstore promises to meet and beat any price for when buying, renting or selling any book* (See Neebo's "411 on the BPP").
- Student friendly return policy in the event a class is dropped, schedule changes or a textbook is incorrectly shelf tagged without any of the return shipping charges typically associated with buying from other online vendors.
- Accepts campus specific payments from scholarships and financial aid in addition to accepting major credit cards, personal checks and cash.
- Books may either be picked up at the on-campus store or shipped to you.
- Offers used books as a more cost effective option.
- Convenient buyback services make it easy to trade in books that are no longer wanted or needed for extra cash.
- Staff provides a level of customer service - especially for students and parents new to college - that's hard to find with other vendors.
Start shopping early to search for the best prices and availability. Textbooks are typically available in the campus bookstore three weeks prior to classes starting, and titles are posted three weeks after learning faculty textbook requirements.