Virtual Tour - Service Learning
Get the Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
What is Service-Learning?
Service-Learning is a method by which students learn and develop through active participation in thoughtfully organized service that:
- is integrated into and enhances academic and co-curricular learning,
- is conducted in and meets the needs of the community,
- is coordinated with an institution of higher education and community partner,
- includes structured time for students to reflect on the service experience,
- helps foster civic responsibility
For more information, visit the Service Learning web pages.