Clubs and Organization Forms
When your organization is planning an event, you may need to obtain funds or permission for certain activities. The following is a list of commonly used forms that you can also find in the Student Life Office (A118).
- Budget Request Form: Details how the organization will spend money for Student Activities Finance Board approval.
- Trip Information Sheet: For use when students, faculty and staff sign-up for trips at the Cashier's Office.
- Off-Campus Activity Release Form: Required for off-campus activity meetings, etc.
- Sports Club Release Form: Good for participation in one club sport for one term.
- Service-Learning Release Form: Required for any off-campus Service-Learning Club activity.
- Club Service Report: To be completed after any club service event.