The following are examples of the adaptive devices that are available at Carroll.
- ZOOM Text: computer screen magnification
- Trackballs: used for the mouse
- Enlarged print: registration forms, exams
- TDD: located at the Information Desk
- Closed captioned videos: over 100 titles
- Oversized computer monitors for visually impaired
- Voice-activated computer software
- Kurzweil Reader 3000 software
- Adaptable tables in classroom; wide chairs
- Visual fire alarm signaling system
- Accessible elevators with Braille and sound floor indicators
- Stairwells signed "Stair Area of Rescue Assistance, Use for Rescue Assistance During an Emergency." The college urges all students to become familiar with the locations.