Returning Students

If you have previously taken courses at Carroll but have not been actively enrolled for more than one academic term, you may be considered a returning student.

If you are returning to Carroll after a two year absence you need to update your program of study and obtain an advisor's signature in the Advising and Transfer Center, in A102, to register for classes.

If you've been absent from the college longer than two years you need to re-submit an enrollment application, update your program of study and obtain an adviser's signature to register.

The following can assist you with registering for classes, continuing a degree or getting copies of your transcripts.


Prepare for your next term.





Bookmark, Share, or Email this page Get Help