Library - Requesting a Book
Borrowers may request items to be held for pickup at the CCC Library Circulation Desk by calling 410-386-8330 or by placing a request online.
To place an online request:
- From the Library homepage, click on Books & Media Catalog.
- Conduct a keyword search to find items of interest.
- Once you find an item you wish to borrow, click on Availability. If the item circulates, you may place a request by logging into your account. Please note: reserved materials, reference books, DVDs, and periodicals do not circulate.
- Click Place Request. Enter your CCC ID card barcode number. The default password is your 7 digit college ID number.
- Click Submit Request.
- If the item is checked in and is a CCC circulating title, it will be available for pickup at the circulation desk on the next business day. You will be notified by e-mail when the item is ready for pickup.
- If the item is checked out, you will be placed on the waiting list. You will be notified by e-mail when the item is available at the circulation desk.
- Circulating materials from CCPL and McDaniel College's Hoover Library may also be placed on hold and sent to the CCC Library for pickup.
Requested materials will be held at the circulation desk for 10 business days.
Access Books & Media Catalog