The Carroll Community College Foundation successfully raised over $4 million in its first major gifts campaign! We also had unwavering support of very dedicated volunteers and nearly 900 individuals, families, and businesses contributed to the campaign.
Our success with the Partners Campaign significantly enhances our college, and makes it possible to turn dreams into realities for countless students. We are overwhelmed by the generous support from this community.
Resources from the Partners Campaign provides educational access to those with a financial need, supports a quality instructional environment that produces job-ready graduates for the workplace, and prepares students to continue their education for a bachelor's degree. Specifically, the campaign provides much needed support for student scholarships, campus technology, library resources and allied health instructional equipment.
The campaign has already had immediate impact on our college.
- Many students have received financial assistance to pursue their education goals.
- Several high tech simulation pieces for our nursing department were purchased.
- Library instructional materials and print collections have been expanded.
- Assisted with campus security upgrades.
- Resources were provided for two mobile wireless computer laboratories.
- Wireless technology was expanded on campus.
A portion of the campaign money has been put into an endowment fund, ensuring the long term support of the college.
On behalf of Dr. Faye Pappalardo and the Foundation Board of Directors, we would like to thank our many volunteers and generous donors. Without their dedication and support of this critical project, we could not have accomplished our goal. Carroll Community College students will benefit for years to come.