Get real world experience in Graphic and Multimedia Design careers!
Monday – Friday, June 18 – 27 (8 sessions)
8:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
A rigorous studio experience for current high school students interested in a Graphic and Multimedia Design career.
- Dive into a real-world graphic design studio experience.
- Experience the diversity of the graphic design industry.
- Discover the latest in multimedia.
- Meet and work with some of Carroll's Computer Graphics professors.
Design Studio Enterprise
Monday – Friday, July 7-18 (10 sessions)
9 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
A design business experience for current high school students who have completed Design Studio.
- Learn the art of doing business by learning business basics.
- Explore small business creation, marketing and self-promotion, business operations, managing finances and legalities and much more.
- Meet and work with some of Carroll's small business/entrepreneurship in the Arts instructors.
Space is limited in both programs. Apply early. To start the application process, complete the appropriate application.
For information call 410-386-8100.