Carroll offers two options for adults interested in earning a diploma - the GED® and NEDP®. Learn about these programs and assess your skills at the following free orientation sessions. Orientation sessions consist of two three-hour sessions.
For information or to register, call 410-386-8630 or 1-888-221-9748 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation sessions GED® and NEDP®: Fall 2014
224 North Center Street, Westminster
- Tuesday and Wednesday, July 1 and 2 at 10 a.m.
- Friday and Monday, Sept. 12 and 15 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 16 and 18 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 23 and 25 at 6 p.m.
Carroll County Family Center
(includes educational activities for children)
10 Distillery Drive, 3rd Floor, Westminster
- Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 27 and 28 at 1 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 6 and 7 at 1 p.m.