Bookstore Buyback Program
Spring book buyback and rental returns:
Monday, May 13 - Friday, May 24
|Monday - Thursday, May 13 - 16||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday, May 17||8:30 - 4 p.m.|
|Monday - Thursday,
May 20 - 23
|8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday, May, 24||8:30 - 4 p.m.|
Carroll's Bookstore offers a Book Buyback in May and December. The book buy back is open to anyone. The Bookstore pays cash up to 50 percent of the purchase price, providing:
- The professor has chosen the book for the upcoming term.
- The book is in re-usable condition.
- Bookstore's inventory is not overstocked.
- Books are of the current edition, not out of print or changing edition.
- Books sold with cassettes, computer disks or CD's may be of no value, since it is impossible to verify the condition of the recorded material.
- Books that are not being used for the upcoming term may have a market value with a national wholesaler, which is based on demand for the book.